Enterprise Electronic Content Management
The way in which companies define and implement Business Processes in order to complete tasks electronically, automatically and intelligently. Electronically moving and manipulating data in order to automate and perform the functions of the business e.g. Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, HR and a host of other automation robots.View the very basics of our product set here: https://youtu.be/6HI7qIXIFrM
Analyse Business Processes
- Digitize the process
- Remove Human error
- Allow for scalability and business acceleration at a lower cost
What it is and how we can help....
ECM (Electronic Content Management) allows you to become proficient in providing solutions for imaging documents into a searchable redundant, secure digital format. This together with the development of workflow in the organisation to automate and simplify processes. It is essential to all business wishing to grow quickly.
Imagine being able to create complete end to end electronic processes in the following:
1) Sales processes starting at the customer inquiry, through quotation, integration into ERP, Commissioning, Billing and reporting. Limits human error in organizations and allows to scale by doing much larger numbers of transactions in the same way with fewer inputs.
2) Expense Tracking from scanning in, allocation of category and management sign off. No more manual work relating to expense requisitions.
3) Do you spend your life signing invoices? Are you sure all reconciliations are correct and things like contract pricing are being checked. We have a completely automated process that can be integrated into your ERP systems for the processing of creditor payment processing.
4) Contract/Case Management. POPI compliance through complex record management allow for automatic management of documents (retention/destruction). Automatic notification and, creation, contact around contract maintenance.
5) Human Resources Management of the entire HR process, through to payment and termination. The Technology we use is produced by a World Leader in ECM. Contact us for more info at